"" Download New hit:Legendary Styles ft. Falz – Loose Guard Remix (I See, I Saw)

Subscribe Us

header ads

Download New hit:Legendary Styles ft. Falz – Loose Guard Remix (I See, I Saw)


Very fast rising rapper, Legendary Styles has released the remix to his widely accepted single “Loose Guard” (I See, I Saw).

For the remix, Legendary Styles links up with Nigerian veteran rapper, Falz as they join effort to bring out a remake which contains both the Igbo and Yoruba verse.


Just a few weeks ago," Loose Guard" I.e I See, I Saw was among the hottest songs out there on the street. It was randomly used by viewers on popular social media.


This remix to “Loose Guard” i.e , I See I Saw was produced by serial hit-maker, Yung Willis

Listen,share, comment and enjoy with family and friends

  DOWNLOAD.MP3  

Do well to visit our site ..Get your hit trending songs ..here



Post a Comment

0 Comments